DESIGN III - "Landart"

 

LAND ART

This is what I created within my interaction with nature.

WHICH WAS MY INSPIRATION? I was inspired by the movie "My teacher octopus"  in one of the scenes, where the octopus thus to protect themselves uses shells and other natural elements from the ocean to make a camouflage dress. They must just think its a way of surviving, but if you stare for more than two seconds you can see similarities with ancient vessels drowned within the ships of other eras.


WHICH IS MY INTERACTION? So my interaction with nature in this work of art was what elements to choose thus to have as a result the fusion of an octopus and natural elements that could be seen with the same beauty as an ancient vessel. 


I decided to play with the red color to highlight the animal's legs, and with white and black thus to simulate the old version of how you could see movies in television.












Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CAIXAFORUM I - "On som on anem" and "Surrealism"

MUSEUM WORK and EXTRA VISIT

ARTISTS RESEARCH - "Education on arts"