DESIGN I - "Hybrid"

 Before creating my hybrid. I decided to check the material uploaded in the campus and this could be a summary of what I saw.


CHEMA MADOZ

“Visual poetry” 

Click here if you want to check who chema madoz is!



JAVIER JAÉN

He starts searching the definition of the basic concepts he wants to base his artworks.

An artist is being a translator, transforming of abstract ideas into images. 

When you start an artwork, you shouldn’t be worrying if it’s funny or not, just create.


“Sergi Oligliotti, life is too short to be doing the same thing”


We should play with contrasted ideas, opposite ideas to then have an impact, thus to have a paradoxical results. Creating for a personal revolution is the clue.



And this was my hybrid. Inspired by my grandfather who always played riddles with me.















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CAIXAFORUM I - "On som on anem" and "Surrealism"

MUSEUM WORK and EXTRA VISIT

ARTISTS RESEARCH - "Education on arts"